Corporate Social Responsibility
At ABM we believe that success is not solely measured by financial results, but by the way we conduct our business. ABM Group are acutely aware that our business activities bring us into close contact with many communities and business groups and we are committed to ethically and responsibly managing all aspects of our operations with respect to our employees, clients, local communities, and all stakeholders. We do so through good communications, forward planning and innovative construction solutions.
The Board of Directors at ABM Group recognises and believes in the principles of Corporate Social Responsibility. ABMs corporate social responsibility commitments are built around four critical areas:
- Health and Safety
Examples of some of our CSR initiatives and activities are as follows:
- Make socially and environmentally conscious investments.
- Minimising waste and promoting environmental awareness.
- Managing our operations to high standards of safety and health to protect the health and wellbeing of everyone affected including employees and members of the community.
- Continued commitment to the professional development of all our employees through our CPD programmes.
- Employment of local workforce and use of local suppliers where possible.
- Engagement in charitable giving and volunteer efforts within our local community.
These are the values that govern every interaction we have with our clients, stakeholders, communities and each other.